You’ve got the love, you’ve got the ring, now let’s find the venue. Locking in a wedding venue allows you to start making decisions on the overall design and aesthetic for your big day. I invite you to keep reading for a wedding planner’s deep dive on St. Chapelle Winery.
Located in Caldwell, ID amongst rolling hills of vineyards, St. Chapelle feels like a Californian countryside getaway! Ste. Chapelle wine is an Idaho staple that you can sip while celebrating and saying “I do!” A meticulously manicured landscape surrounds you as you look out on rows of grapevines and a view of the Snake River.
Ste. Chapelle can accommodate weddings from an intimate 65 up to 600 guests. For that reason, rental fees range from $1,500-$3,500. And even though the outdoor space can fit up to 600, there are still plenty of ways to break up space for a more modest crowd of 100-200 guests. Once that guest list is locked in, you may start to think about what you’re going to feed them? Ste. Chapelle has a list of preferred vendors that offer a great variety of options.
Bride and Groom suite accommodations: There is a bridal suite but it is very small and offers NO natural lighting. Because of this, I recommend the bridal party get ready elsewhere and use the suite as a place to store things and freshen up before the ceremony. This venue does not have a groom’s quarter.
Something you ought to know:
- Venue access does not begin until 12 pm unless arranged otherwise. Weddings must end by 10 pm and vendors must be done by 11 pm
- Beer & wine only. All wine must be purchased through Ste. Chapelle and they outsource beer from Powderhaus Brewing.
- The Ste. Chapelle tasting room remains open during weddings so there may be other patrons on the property. The tasting room closes at 6 pm during the week and 7 pm on the weekends.
- Included in the rental you will be granted a 20% discount on Ste. Chapelle wine to serve at your special event
- For a more detailed list of what’s included for the Vineyard or The banquet room click here.
The designing opportunities are endless at a space like Ste. Chapelle. I adore how things came together in this space and hope to find myself here again. If not for a wedding, certainly for an afternoon of drinks with me and my girlfriends! Lol
Curious to learn more about what it is like working with a wedding designer and planner or the wedding services offered by Ivory & Sage Events?
Holford Wedding Vendor list:
Planning & Design: Ivory & Sage Events
Photographer: Danica Shea Photo
Venue: Ste. Chapelle Winery
Floral: LAE Floral
Linens: La Tavola Fine Linens
Chairs & Dinnerware: Event Rent
Charger Plate: Idaho Tents & Events
Calligraphy & Signs: Mercy Letters
Catering: Open Table Catering